“She works hard for the money” – Donna Summer
Do you want an integrated team member or a lone operator? It’s up to you.
Either way you will always know what is happening as I am a keen believer in solid communication (without over doing it!). I bring to the table strong event and project management skills, as well as a sound understanding of production technicalities and the importance of proper budgeting.
I take responsibility for the events I work on but have always regarded myself as ‘a back room woman’, so no airs and graces from me!
I know that some organisations don’t like working with freelancers as they fear hidden costs. There is no such thing with Amanda Rayner Images.
Pricing can be structured to suit you
- Fixed price contract invoiced on an agreed structure for longer projects.
- One off fixed price payments for shorter projects
- Day rate.
- Receipted expenses
- Full event management
- Venue source and liaison
- Production sourcing and liaison
- Speaker/award host liaison
- Script writing, including scheduling and all stage direction
- Table planning
- Attending event ensuring it runs smoothly as planned and to schedule
- Health and safety documentation
- Administration as required
Quite simply I don’t sub-contract!
I have a superb network of creative, dedicated suppliers for set design/construction; technical production; AV production; show-calling; graphics creation etc. but instead of Amanda Rayner Images engaging them on your behalf you, as the client, enter into agreement with them I manage the team but you pay direct so no hidden costs.
Transparent accounting is what it’s all about.